Future Light Design – Overview
At Future Light Design we specialise in the design and implementation of innovative, high quality lighting concepts. We are a friendly, forward thinking and creative company with extensive experience in interesting and prestigious projects.
- Our main aim is to create stunning lighting designs which compliment the interior design and architecture of the property, and to enhance the living environment.
- We offer the option to use intelligent user friendly lighting control systems to create stunning ambient scenes and dramatic mood lighting.
- We specialise in using the most up to date and innovative light fittings, including high quality architectural plaster-in fittings which are intended to seamlessly blend into the fabric of the building.
- From initial design concept to final implementation and scene setting, we are always on hand to work closely with clients, architects, designers, installers and electricians to provide precise technical detail at all stages.
- We will consider Part L1 low energy compliance and provide comprehensive advice and guidance on the use of low energy fittings and LED technology.
- Our commitment to customer service means that we will work with the client until completion, to ensure that the lighting concept realises its full potential.
Design Process – Overview
The first stage in our lighting design is to meet with our clients and the interior designers to discuss the visions for the project and the most effective lighting solutions to achieve them.
We would encourage you to visit our dedicated demonstration room with your interior designer where we can show you firsthand the importance of lighting in complementing the overall design and functionality of every space. This unique facility is intended for clients, interior designers and architects to experience the many varied effects available using the latest controls and fittings.
From there we will begin to develop an initial lighting design concept and visit the site where possible to gain an idea of the space and the structural layout.
We will then produce an initial lighting design package, and then a final design package for construction. These will include detailed lighting layouts provided in DWG and PDF format, an in depth lighting schedule which provides extensive details of the individual fittings and their specifications, as well as information on circuits and part L1 compliance. We will also provide data sheets for each of the fittings specified.
Future Light Design are also able to provide a supply package for any specialist architectural fittings used on the project if required.